Provide a way for wineries to bring in expertise when and where they need it on a part time basis. This includes providing suggestions on how to improve various aspects of making the wine during harvest or the entire year.
- Work as a liaison between client & custom crush facilities
- Prescribe fermentation monitoring and treatment
- Examine all winemaking SOPs. Work with winemaking staff to develop and implement new protocols if necessary
- Experience with hands-on micro-lots to tank-processed mega-lots
- Correcting musts pre-ferment
- Monitor wines during fermentation daily
- Determine press protocols for optimal flavor extraction
- Work with winery staff to monitor malo-lactic fermentation, barrel aging, and lot selection for various programs by tier.