Enhance the style of the wines that have been established by the winery or help the winery create a new style. This involves understanding the story that the owner wants the wine to tell.
- Review barrel programs and help the client have wood sources and oak aging that work with the wine style
- Blend new wine or existing inventory to take the quality to another level
- Select and assist in the buying of wine on the bulk market…
- Improve fruit profile, color stability, overall complexity and positive mouthfeel characteristics
- Guide tasting trials
- Finish a wine to prepare it for bottling and aging
- Be at winery for bottling to insure wines and packaging all are at expected standards.